Apologies for the lateness of this post. The last 3 months have been incredibly busy (i spent some time travelling in SE Asia and relocated from Malaysia to San Francisco, California to start a position at Tesla Motors) and my blog was one of the many things i have to put on hold. Now that i am more settled here i have the time to keep up to date.
Anyway, below are the things that have been published in those 3 months;
- 03/07/2012 Report on Advanced braking technologies: http://1.usa.gov/OZpMkD
- 11/07/2012 Report on FMVSS 108 lighting: http://1.usa.gov/OZqtKO
- 06/08/2012 Part 567 Cert Labels NPRM: http://1.usa.gov/OZqTkj
- 09/08/2012 Part 563 Event Data Recorders Final Rule (response to petitions from Aug 2011 rule): http://1.usa.gov/OZrjHq
- 14/08/2012 Part 563 EDR Petition for Rulemaking denial: http://1.usa.gov/OZspmt
- 30/08/2012 Part 595 Retrofit fit airbag on-off switches Final Rule (extends 3 years): http://1.usa.gov/QSwd5h
- 10/09/2012: Part 573, 577 and 579 Early Warning Reporting & Recall NPRM: http://1.usa.gov/QSBaLq
- 17/09/2012: Report on fatality risk, mass and vehicle footprint: http://1.usa.gov/QSBQAj
- 18/09/2012: Request for Comments – Canadian vehicles eligible for import: http://1.usa.gov/SgeI2f
- 28/09/2012: Part 566 Event Data Recorders correction: http://1.usa.gov/Sgg0u2
- 13/07/2012 Regulation 630/2012 published: http://bit.ly/Sgj49I
Amends 692/2008 (Emissions & RMI) adding specific sections about vehicle feulled by hydrogen or a mixture of hydrogen and natural gas. Also requires additional information for electric vehicles to be included in the information document.